I'm so proud of what I did today, extremely proud.
I ran 39270 meters, in 6 hours... And that's my longest run for a long time.
But you did some Marathons before, didn't you? you might say.
Yes.
I did.
Two in Stockholm and one (at least almost..) in Skövde 6H a couple of years ago.
Then?
Then I divorced and were injured.
My heel took almost a year to heal.
Then we moved.
And I hurt my lower back.
Twice. Maybe even three times.
But this summer I ran Midnattsloppet in Malmö, and Spånga 6h in October.
But I came 1km further today!
This whole November I've been running every single day (even when I was kinda ill), and I feel stronger.
Unfortunately I almost kicked a crack in my lower leg a couple of weeks ago..
That startled me.
A lot.
The leg didn't hurt that much today, though.
But the feet, one elbow, my ribs, my knees did ;-)

I got a medal, and a shirt.
Nice.

Thanks to the "team", I love you.

Comments (0)